w88 ผ่าน คอม
_เงื่อนไข การ ถอนเงิน w88
_w88thai เว็บเดิมพัน ออนไลน์
The AFOA has Chapters operating in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Manitoba, Nunavut, Atlantic and Quebec. Each Chapter is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of senior financial managers within that province/region. Chapters play an important role and have significant value impacting AFOA's mandate and objectives.
AFOA Chapters play a governance role; each chapter appoints a representative to sit on the AFOA Canada Board of Directors. AFOA Chapters also importantly:
provide a direct link to local aboriginal financial professionals and management
- facilitate capacity building across a broader base constituency
- enhance communication by providing an efficient and effective method of addressing local issues
- provide on-site assistance and delivery of services tailored to specific geographical needs
- provide members with relatively inexpensive/cost-efficient "face to face" networking and professional development opportunities
- help to enhance Certified Aboriginal Financial Management (CAFM) awareness and image
- provide a direct conduit for local member issues and concerns
- serve as a vital link between AFOA Canada and local aboriginal organizations
Chapters often hold capacity development workshops and other events throughout the year. Information on these events is posted in Conferences and Events and on the individual Chapter links at left.
Chapters also engage in capacity development projects which result in valuable resources for all Aboriginal financial managers. These can be located in the Centre for Aboriginal Finance and Management Excellence Resources Link
If you are interested in becoming involved with a Chapter, click on the Chapter link and email them. They will be pleased to hear from you.